robertb - Full activation for dslreports.com

** DO NOT 'REPLY' TO THIS EMAIL - IT IS AUTO GENERATED **

Welcome to dslreports.com

Your chosen username is: robertb

To fully activate your registration, please visit this
link..

   http://www.dslreports.com/verify/1606463/c263

Remember, basic accounts can be turned into PREMIUM accounts
by buying 10 TOOL POINTS right now (or in the next 24 hours):
See:
  http://www.dslreports.com/license/tools

We have written a basic introduction to the site!
please take a momnent to read it ... it may save you time:

  http://www.dslreports.com/begin
  http://www.dslreports.com/welcome

** We hope dslreports.com will help you.

   Remember:
     TELL YOUR FRIENDS about dslreports.com
     REVIEW YOUR ISP!
     (email to http://www.dslreports.com/~reviews)

thanks. We'll see you on the site!
--
TEAM DSLR

PS: If you have no idea why you got this email, please ignore
    it, someone may have mis-typed an email address.

Why do you want this page removed?