gifts, etc.

Mom said that you-all received the package of gifts.

How's working going?  Macrosoft seems to not be laying people off yet.  I
expect that I'll be OK for a while, but it's possible even technology
spending will slow down by next year.  So, who knows?  Surprisingly, I've
been enjoying my work.  Even Windows Vista is improving ('tho the same
can't be said for Outlook or Office Communicator -- oh, and Linux is
improving in parallel so it's hard to know if Windows will ever catch up.)

I'm still biking to work and around town, 'tho unfortunately I've had
bouts of dizziness.  (My solstice message will have those details.)

Been doing any biking?  Anything else fun?

Why do you want this page removed?