dummy.homelinux.com Unblocked

Your host, dummy.homelinux.com, has been unblocked.  Please
re-examine your update policies and ensure that they conform to
the abuse requirements posted at
http://www.dyndns.com/support/abuse.html if you have not already
done so.

If you are using a Clover Digital Video Recorder, please disable
the built-in hardware client as it does not properly function
with our services. Please use a PC or other certified hardware
update client. If you'd like to help us resolve this problem
with Clover, please contact Clover Support at +1-877-327-5000,
and ask them to contact Dynamic Network Services, Inc. about
this issue.

Only a select few hardware routers have been certified to work
properly with our systems.  If you are using any router other
than those listed at
http://www.dyndns.com/support/clients/hardware/ to update your
hostname(s), we strongly recommend that you disable the router's
update functionality and instead download one of our software
clients from http://www.dyndns.com/support/clients/  You may
wish to contact your router's manufacturer and request that they
go through our certification process to ensure that their router
can interact properly with our systems.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.  It is not
necessary to reply to this e-mail unless you have specific
questions regarding the policy, and have already read it as
linked above.

Sincerely,
The DynDNS.com Team
Dynamic Network Services Inc.