Shaw's gift card

I would like to send one of these to Flora for x-mas.

The logistics are slightly complicated, but could be simplified.

If I were to send you a check (for $200), could you stop by a local Shaw's
supermarket, pick one of these up, and include it in your bulk of "Flora
gifts"?

http://www.shaws.com/create/services/giftcards
Title: gift cards

save
create
browse
learn
store locatorDecorative Leaves, Shaws logorewards card privacy policyDecorative Leaves, Shaws logowebsite terms and conditionsDecorative Leaves, Shaws logoabout shaw's
contact usDecorative Leaves, Shaws logosearch
home : create : services

Stop by your local Shaw's or Star Market and pick up your gift cards today in $10, $15, $25 and $50 denominations.
If you're lucky, they might just buy you something nice as a thank you.

Why buy a Shaw's Gift Card?

  • Gift Cards are redeemable at any Shaw's or Star Market
  • They can be swiped at the lane or used in a Fast Lane self checkout terminal
  • The credit card size makes it easier to carry around than a paper gift certificate
  • The cards can be purchased and activated as you go through any lane
  • No need for exact change
Find a store near you.

If you live outside of New England and wish to buy Shaw's Gift Cards, please send your request with a personal check or money order to:

Shaw's #109
690 Depot Street
Easton, MA 02356
Attn: Store Manager

Shaw's also offers bulk discounts!

Total Spent % Discount
$1,000 - $1,999 1%
$2,000 - $2,999 2%
$3,000 - $3,999 3%
$4,000 - $4,999 4%
$5,000 + 5%

* Seasonal designs available while supplies last.

shaw's party planning center
careers | for our associates | for our vendors | SUPERVALU
2008 © shaw's supermarkets, inc.

Why do you want this page removed?