RE: ***Possible UCE*** Web Renewal

The IEEE Contact Center has received your inquiry and assigned a service
request number which is listed below:

[SR Number: 1-544852621]

Please include the service request number in all communications with IEEE
related to this inquiry. We ask that you please allow 24 to 48 hours for a
response.

Sincerely,

IEEE Contact Center
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway NJ 08854 USA
www.ieee.org/contactcenter
Telephone:
+1 732 981 0060, Worldwide
+1 800 678 4333, US & Canada
Fax:
+1 732 562 6380
Visit the IEEE at: www.ieee.org

IEEE Celebrating 125 year of Engineering the Future
Visit www.ieee125.org