RE: today

At least my supervisor is OK about me taking off time for PT. she kept
talking about how she needs
To do yoga, that the PT she had here was really good etc.she said I
could work Saturdays to make up time missed during the week if that is
needed. It might be better for me to stagger my hours we shall see.
Unfortunately, employee health wants a more specific back to work note
from my MD. Instead of calling him I faxed what they want I am tired of
talking and explaining things over the phone.
My 1st PT here is Monday

Why do you want this page removed?