Re: installing Damn Small Linux onto a USB drive

 > From: "http://www.juno.com/~w1few"; <http://www.juno.com/~w1few>
 > Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:07:40 GMT
 >
 > Yes I did receive it.  Now I'm hunting around work for a computer with an USB I
 > can use.  What about fdisk and format?  Any tricks I should Know?

I don't think so.  I think it should just boot up in it.  I think it all
depends upon some system files, I don't know the details.

Regardless, I recommend running everything under Windows via the .BAT
scripts.  That's how I use it.  Get everything working from there is a
learning experience in-and-of itself.