RE: today

 > From: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert)
 > Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:43:53 -0800
 >
 > I think this is the usual dizziness thing that I get every few months.  It
 > annoying, but tolerable.  ('Though, it does seem worse today than usual,
 > probably because I did not take time off work like I usual do.  Riding my
 > bike was fun...)

Actually, after doing a few more web searches, I'm wondering if it's
because I had too much sodium (!) last night.  I've seen a few stories
where higher salt causes bloating which puts pressure on the inner ear.

If this is indeed the case, then I should drink more fluids to flush out
the salt.

Why do you want this page removed?