RE: today

 > From: "Noelle" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/Noelleg>
 > Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:30:22 -0800
 >
 > Ginger is supposed to help nausea
 > I hope you don't have Meniere's disease.

Looking at the description on the web (via Google), it doesn't seem like
that's what I have.  I don't have tinnitus nor do I feel like either of my
ears is plugged up.

I think this is the usual dizziness thing that I get every few months.  It
annoying, but tolerable.  ('Though, it does seem worse today than usual,
probably because I did not take time off work like I usual do.  Riding my
bike was fun...)

Why do you want this page removed?