Re: No-hands mouse

 > From: "Simon D. Levy" <http://www.wlu.edu/~levys>
 > Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:45:53 -0500
 >
 > Hi Robert,
 >
 > Happy New Year!  I was just thinking of you because I'm having RSI
 > problems again, and I remember your no-hands mouse.  Do you recommend a
 > particular brand?

The only brand I have used is Hunter Digital's http://nohandsmouse.com .
So, besides recommending the one brand I have used, I cannot help you :-) .

I actually no longer use my No Hands Mouse these days (I have 2 of 'em).
I've been just using a Cirque touchpad, both at home and at work.  Seems
to work out the best for me thus far.  At work, I bought a Kinesis
Freestyle keyboard and it seems good, 'tho I don't like some of the
details of the layout (e.g., the arrow keys).

On my Ubuntu machine, I installed RSIbreak and it works OK.  I use
Workrave at work.

 > How are things in CA?

Fine, if not a little dull.  We are mostly devoid of friends these days
due to people living too far or their being busy with their offspring.  We
would like to get involved in a Cohousing project, but getting a momentum
of a critical mass (to mix metaphors) has been difficult.

 > I'm up for tenure this year -- time flies!

So, I've been told.  (Mark Reimers told me.)

Good luck!

 > Thanks,
 > Simon
 >

 > Lexington, VA 24450