RE: happy holidays!

 > From: "Jennifer Shepherd" <http://www.cablespeed.com/~jenithea>
 > Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:50:43 -0800
 >
 > Hi, Robert!  I hadn't heard of Mark Zuckerberg-- I guess I'll have to read
 > up on him (?!?)

He's the CEO of Facebook.  See this article
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/010608F.shtml all about our public
future.

 > Here's the story of our wedding and so forth, so you can get the scoop
 > without going to Facebook if you don't want :-)
 > http://www.jenithea.com/wedding/

So, the "when" seems to be 2005?

Anyway, you guys look like a cute couple, regardless.

Your husband's linkedin profile says (I assume it's his...) he works in
aviation.  Does he work at Boeing?

 > How do I get on the TESC Alumni mailing list?  Actually, I think I may
 > already be on some mailing list, because I do get newsletters from some TESC
 > alumni organization...

It seems to be called "geoducks".  Go to http://autogroup and search for
geoducks.

I too am on Evergreen's official alumni e-mailing list.  I guess that's
one of the benefits of having the same e-mail address for 16 years.  (The
downside, of course, is that 99.6% of the e-mail I receive is spam.
Luckily, my spam filters are all-powerful these days.)

I noticed that you listed a bunch of orgs on your jenithea web site.  Did
you contribute to them via Macrosoft's http://gift thing?  I was happy
that many of my fave charities were listed, but some were missing.  I hope
to expand it next year.  (There are also some errors in their list of
eligible organizations.  "Zero Population Growth" is listed, but they
changed their name to "Population Connection" a few years ago.)

 > Take care,
 >
 > --js

Why do you want this page removed?