Re: happy holidays!

Hey.  Thanks for the card.

I was searching for 'greeners at Macrosoft and your name came up ('though,
I looked at your profile and you are not on the Evergreen State College
Alumni mailing list -- so I'm not sure where the association came
from...anyway).

So, I didn't know you were married.  When did this happen?  (This stuff
may be on your Facebook page, but I can't see it because I refuse to sign
up for Facebook because of Mark Zuckerberg and his "Young people are just
smarter" statement (see
http://venturebeat.com/2007/03/26/start-up-advice-for-entrepreneurs-from-y-combinator-startup-school ).
I use stumbleupon instead, even though it's not quite as flexible as
Facebook.)

 > From: "Jennifer Shepherd" <http://www.cablespeed.com/~jenithea>
 > Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:49:14 -0800
 >
 > Hi, everybody!
 >
 > I just wanted to wish you all very happy holidays!!!  May they be fun,
 > joyful, relaxing, and bring you a 2008 filled with every kind of good
 > fortune.
 >
 > I have a tradition of trying to create a new Christmas card design every
 > year (either in collaboration with my husband or on my own), and here is
 > this year's effort.  (You're getting the "e-card" version of what we have
 > been busily printing, folding, and mailing out over the past few evenings,
 > in an ongoing struggle with my very uncooperative printer.)
 >
 > xmascard2007_2a.gif
 >
 > This is on the back of the card.
 >
 > cardback1b.gif
 >
 > (Yeah, I love my cats J)
 >
 > Very best wishes to you all!!
 >
 > --js
 >
 > P.S. if you want to see the card designs from the past several years, I've
 > posted them here <http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=14196&id=589878806>
 > , and if you want to see some other recent artwork there is some here
 > <http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12710&id=589878806> .

Why do you want this page removed?