From: robert b [http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 7:12 AM
To: http://www.homepageuniverse.com/~support
Subject: mail forwarding MX record not working

I have my backup/fallback MX mail exchange record set to
mailfwd.homepagenames.net .  This is not working.  In fact, the host
mailfwd.homepagenames.net does not even seem to exist.  (A while ago, I used
mail.plesklogin.net, but that does not seem to forward my email -- something
about relaying being denied.)

What is the correct MX record so that my mail will get forwarded to my
address specified in my.homepageuniverse.com ?

Protect yourself from spam,
use http://sneakemail.com

Why do you want this page removed?