Re: Bought (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:20:35 -0500
From: Bhavani <http://www.juno.com/~bhavaniowl>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: Bought

 I will be buying drinking glasses.  I also gave her a table(kitchen) and
a coffee table for her place.  She needs a bed eventually- she gave her
rubber twin mattress * bed went away to someone in need.  I'm looking for
a queen size be(frame) on Freecycle. Mattresses will have to be new. This is so when we sleep there and she will actually be able to have
company since this is a decent size place- finally!!!  I'm hoping that
things will start looking up for her.

...was thinking that we could bring a Christmas there and spend it in
Laconia.  Flora has only Christmas day off- so The  Family is out.

I want that we will be going to help her more next week so that she can
'git' rid of  some clutter.

So what you doing for your birthday?___  I (we)will be sending you good
vibes!!!! In love,
Bhavanimama

Bhavani
b 701

my-parents's-New-Hampshire-phone-number http://www.juno.com/~Bhavaniowl
"The important thing is not to stop questioning "

Why do you want this page removed?