catching up, etc. (was Join my network on LinkedIn)

 > From: Craig Kolb <http://www.neoptica.com/~cek>
 > Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:14:37 -0800 (PST)
 >
 > LinkedIn Invitations
 >
 > Craig Kolb wrote:
 > * RE: Join my network on LinkedIn
 >
 > Holy moley -- how are you?

OK.  Been a little stressed lately at work, but OK otherwise.

 > Where are you living these days?

Near downtown where-I-live.  It's pretty dead down here.  We both wish we
could live in , but there aren't jobs for us up there...

 > The wife,
 > 11-month-old-kid, and I are in Oakland (Rockridge), doing the
 > commute-to-downtown-SF-for-work gig.

Wow.  The commute must be a bit of a drag.  A number of my co-workers
actually live in San Francisco and commute to Mountain View.

 > It's a little amazing how long it's been
 > since we've run into each other, given that I'm guessing we live within 15
 > minutes of each other. :)

Probably more like 45 minutes, but yeah.  We hardly get to up the east bay
these days; we were up there about 1 month ago to celebrate my friend
Kathryn's birthday.  Noelle and I intend to go to Brian's shindig in
December.

I included my Dec 21, 2006 Solstice message below, in case you wanna get
somehow of an update.  You'll be receiving my 2007 in a few weeks.

 > Craig

Why do you want this page removed?