Activation Code

Hello Robert

Thankyou for registering as a member of our Switchboard forums at
http://switchboard.homepageuniverse.com/switchboard

Your details are now registered and your login reserved. To join in the
discussions, your membership needs to be activated. To activate, please click
the link below which will take you back to our site and give you instant access
to the Switchboard.

http://switchboard.homepageuniverse.com/switchboard/members/activate/734675147ae1386df53d2ba4af4d851f

If the link above does not display correctly, go back to our site and login.
You
will be then be given the opportunity to enter your activation code.

  Your activation code is: 734675147ae1386df53d2ba4af4d851f

Thankyou again for joining in the discussions. We look forward to seeing you
around.

Why do you want this page removed?