San Francisco Travelocity Reservation

Thank you for using Travelocity
Dear Robert,
Your trip to San Francisco, CA is confirmed. A summary of your reservation is
provided below. Please be sure to:

        > Review your trip details
        > Read the instructions and policies listed below
        > Print this email for your records.
Your Travelocity Trip ID: 173225105806.

To retrieve your reservation details, go to My Stuff at:

http://travel.travelocity.com/mystuff/MyStuffControllerInit.do?target_page=MyTrips

Itinerary

Hotel:              Cathedral Hill Hotel
                    1101 VAN NESS AVENUE
                    San Francisco, CA 94109

Telephone:          1-888-872-8356  (for questions about this reservation)
                    14157768200  (for other questions about the property)

Check In:           Sat, Dec 1, 2007
Check Out:          Sun, Dec 2, 2007

Night:              1

Rooms
  Standard Room - Queen Bed - Parking Package ( 2  Adults  ) ,Robert
  20% Off

Guests: 2

Primary Contact:    Robert
Need to modify or cancel this reservation?
http://travel.travelocity.com/lognlogin.ctl?tr_module=RETR&Service=TRAVELOCITY
Instructions and Policies
Hotel Policies
- All GoodBuy hotel reservations are prepaid.  Your credit card will be charged
when you complete your reservation.
- The total charge includes all taxes and fees.
- GoodBuy reservations are guaranteed for late arrival.
- GoodBuy reservations are generally ineligible for hotel award points or
airline mileage.
- Any incidental charges will be assessed directly to you by the hotel upon
check-out. Examples: Parking, Phone Calls, Room Service.
- Any changes to or cancellation of your GoodBuy reservation may result in fees
from $25.00 up to the full cost of your stay.

- Cancellations or changes made after check-in are subject to a 100% charge.
- Please do not call the hotel directly to make changes or cancel this
reservation, as their agents will not be able to change or issue refunds for
these specially negotiated rates.
- If you are reserving multiple rooms at the same hotel for the same dates, you
must use a different name for each reservation.
- Using the same name for multiple reservations may cause the hotel to cancel
reservations that appear to be duplicates.
- Changes to the name on a reservation are not permitted after the booking is
completed.
- No refunds for unused nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in
or early check-out, will be given.
- Guests must be at least 18 to 21 years of age at time of check-in (depending
on individual hotel policy) unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You must present photo ID at check in.
- You may be required to present a valid credit (not debit) card or cash
deposit at check in for incidentals.

Room Policies
Room 1 : Standard Room - Queen Bed - Parking Package
 Cancellations or changes occurring within 24 hours of 12:01 am (Central Time)
 on the day of check-in are subject to a cancellation penalty.  This includes a
 1 night room charge plus applicable fees and taxes.

-Cancellations or changes made after check-in are subject to a 100% charge.

Pricing
Details: 1  Room  , 1  Night ,2  Adults
2  Adults20% Off

Sat, Dec 1             $ 135.90 .....now $ 108.71

Sum of nightly rates:   $ 135.90 .....now $ 108.71
Taxes & Fees:    $ 23.79   .....now  $ 19.02

 Total for 1 Room:               $ 159.69 .....now $ 127.73

We have charged a total of  $ 127.73 to your MasterCard ( xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-1800 )
.

Travel Checklist

- Printed itinerary - We suggest you print this page or your confirmation email
to take along with you on your trip.
- Photo ID - A valid photo ID is required for hotel check-in.
- Credit card - A valid credit card is required for hotel check-in.
Help

Travelocity Customer Service Center
Please reference your Travelocity Trip ID 173225105806 anytime
you call us. There may be a penalty and/or charges for reservation
changes, if you are able to make changes.
In the US               1-888-872-8356   24 hours a day / 7 days a week
En Espa�±ol               1-866-828-3933   7am - 11pm
TDD/Hearing Impaired        1-800-555-7585   24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Outside the US          1-210-521-5871   24 hours a day / 7 days a week
If you have any questions regarding this reservation please
contact Travelocity at 1-888-872-8356.

The Travelocity Guarantee
Everything about your booking will be RIGHT, or we'll work with our partners to
make it right, right away. Learn More at:
http://svc.travelocity.com/about/main/0,,TRAVELOCITY:EN|GUARANTEE_TVLY,00.html

Hotel Front Desk Use Only

This is a Travelocity prepaid reservation. The room and taxes
were charged through Travelocity, but a separate folio should
be created for any incidentals, including extra person fees,
associated with this room reservation.

Room Type:  Standard Room - Queen Bed - Parking Package

Room Code: S1QBP

Rate Code: TN1

Confirmation Code: 389828299

  If you have any questions regarding this reservation please
	contact Travelocity at 1-888-872-8356.

Why do you want this page removed?