Welcome to Travelocity!

Dear Robert,

Welcome to Travelocity! We're glad you've joined up with us,
and we're happy to be a part of all the great travels you have
ahead of you.

Account Information

USERNAME: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert
PASSWORD:  We're serious about security. Since your
password is confidential, we won't repeat it here. However, if you ever
forget your password, you can always request a reminder
by going to
http://travel.travelocity.com/mystuff/MyStuffControllerInit.do?target_page=MyAccount&Service=TRAVELOCITY.

EMAIL ADDRESS: All correspondence from Travelocity will
be sent to http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert

More information regarding your account profile can be found in
My Stuff at Travelocity.

http://travel.travelocity.com/mystuff/MyStuffControllerInit.do?target_page=MyTrips

We're here to assist you

One of the many reasons travelers keep coming back to Travelocityis that they
know they're not alone out there. Travelocity customerservice agents are
available 24 hours a day, so you can talk witha person and get help with your
travel reservations at any time.
Member Assistance
In the US    1-888-872-8356  24 hours a day / 7 days a week
En Espa�±ol              1-866-828-3933  7am - 11pm
TDD/Hearing Impaired    1-800-555-7585  24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Outside the US           1-210-521-5871  24 hours a day / 7 days a week

The Travelocity Guarantee
When you shop with us, you've got our guarantee that everything about your
booking will be right, or we'll work with our partners to make it right, right
away. To learn more about the Travelocity Guarantee,
http://svc.travelocity.com/about/main/0,,TRAVELOCITY:EN|GUARANTEE_TVLY,00.html

One-Stop Travel Shop

You joined Travelocity for access to great travel deals, but as a Travelocity
member, you also have access to much more.We like to think of ourselves as a
one-stop travel-planning site.As a member, you can do everything from
researching yourdestination to picking out your airplane seat before you go.
Here's a quick tour of some site features you'll love:
   > Destination Information: Read Frommer's guidebook information online. Then
   > print it and take it with you on your trip.
   > http://leisure.travelocity.com/DestGuides/geo_frontdoor/0,1744,TRAVELOCITY,00.html
   >
   > FareWatcherSM: Choose up to five of your favorite destinations, and we'll
   > send you an email when airfares to those destinations drop.
   > http://svc.travelocity.com/info/info_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY:EN
   > |FW_INFO,00.html#
   > Traveler Reviews: Read informative reviews of hotels and cruise ships
   > written by Travelocity members.
   > http://leisure.travelocity.com/Reviews/0,5394,TRAVELOCITY,00.html
   >

   > TotalPriceSM: See the total price of your rental car up front, without any
   > hidden fees.  http://leisure.travelocity.com/Promotions/0,,TRAVELOCITY|
   > 2129|car_main|,00.html
   > Web Fares: Book the same Internet specials that airlines offer.
   > http://leisure.travelocity.com/Promotions/0,,TRAVELOCITY
   > |1756|air_main,00.html
   > Seat Maps: When booking your flight, see the layout of the plane and
   > request the best seats available.
   > Travel Rewards: Earn Travelocity Points for all your purchases and redeem
   > them for free flights, hotels, vacation packages and more.
   > http://leisure.travelocity.com/Promotions/0,,TRAVELOCITY
   > |3415|09,00.html

Thanks again for joining Travelocity. We're looking forward to going places
with you!

Happy Travels,

The Travelocity Team

Why do you want this page removed?