Re: Bigfoot Story (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:38:31 -0800
From: Steven Streufert/Bigfoot Books <http://www.gotsky.com/~s_streufert>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: Bigfoot Story

 OK, well,

I'll most likely be in SB late on Weds. or early on Thurs., and then would be leaving Sat. afternoon/evening or else early on Sunday. I really don't have much time there, given the kid and needing to stop along the way (12 hours is too long for her, and really for me, too).

It would be good to see you, though. My mother's phone is still 967-4136, but she now lives over by More Mesa.

Yes, the place is totally changed. I feel so absolutely alien there now, even though I am walking through the same beautiful place I grew up in. The people, I mean, are alienating, and there are only a few left of the old bunch of friends. And it is much more crowded and developed. I truly am spoiled by living up here in the woods and mountains and general wonders of Humboldt.

So, let's try to meet up down there. Let me know if you have specific plans or times free. Coffee? Beer? Dunno.

See ya,

Why do you want this page removed?