Re: Hi and computer issue (fwd)

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:05:23 -0700 (PDT)
 >
 > ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 > Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:01:47 -0400
 > From: http://www.aol.com/~nkoppel836
 > To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
 > Subject: Re: Hi and computer issue (fwd)
 >
 >   Do you recommend Diskwarrior?

It seems OK.  It doesn't seem to do much, but it worth a try.  It is sorta
expensive, however -- $90.  We bought it at that Mac specialty store in
south where-I-live.

 > Where are they located?  What did they
 > charge, do you remember?  I assume that I still need to get a separate
 > hard drive?

If there are failures, yes.

 > Any suggestions on where to get one?

I wouldn't know the answer to that.  I would first try to save your stuff
on an external hard drive.  We have a 100GB IOMega external hard drive and
it seems to work with Mac.  I'm sure others work as well.

Re: getting a replacement.  There are probably Mac stores which can serve
you, but I imagine that any computer store would work.

http://yelp.com seems to like MacService in Santa Clara.

Why do you want this page removed?