Next weekend (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 19:30:03 EST
From: http://www.aol.com/~AAsch
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Next weekend

Hi Noelle, I was thinking that next weekend might not be so good after all
to come visit and go to the snow. This last week has unexpectedly turned out to
be a bad week for work and I ended up needing to work every day. I'm sort of
pooped and the thought of going to the snow is not sounding too appealing
right  now. Plus, the things I had planned to do yesterday and today didn't get
done.  What other upcoming weekends are good for you?

Allen's article came out in the Sac bee last Tuesday. It was really
complimentary, sort-of a fluff piece and Allen was mildly annoyed by some
small inaccuracies, but it was in the Scene section so we didn't really
expect hard news. It was the main article on the front page. He has
noticed more traffic on his videos, maybe related, maybe not as he had
just put up a new video bashing Bill O'Reilly, which I would imagine, is a
popular topic. It had to do with the 2 boys kidnapped in Kirkwood, MO,
just outside of St. Louis (it was where I bought my VW, RIP) and idiotic
things O'Reilly said. But it was well received and several people
commented to me about seeing his article. You should be able to look up on
Sacbee.com, but apparently you have to register or some such nonsense.

Anyway, all else has been work, work, work. E-mail back other times yo may
be able to come. Michele

Why do you want this page removed?