Forwarded mail....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:17:59 -0800 (PST)
From: Liza Samson <http://profiles.yahoo.com/ldlcsamson>
To: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>

How are you? We had two days of ice storms. Our clinic was closed. Before this, we had a windstorm. Mt climbers got lost in Mt Hood and a man from SF died from hypothermia in the wilderness. I am afraid this is all from global warming. I'm trying to move closer to work, as there is no public transport fr Beaverton to Tualatin. An electric train will be in place in 5 years.

I see a lot of Portland on the Travel Channel and they visit Voodoo donuts as their trip highlight. When are you coming over? Let me know when you and Robert can visit. Edwin has been feeding 2 cats and they live at his house most of the time now. My sister's daughter got married against everyone protesting stating she's 21 and can do whatever she wants, although she's still living at home. I'm still looking for a home/townhse but am not rushing. We have switched to a fully electronic medical record; it's helpful as we can get info fast, even at home.

I am reading more works by Sharon Salzberg. She writes beautifully, but the concepts she talks about are hard to use in real life--I started reading her as I feel short on compassion at times. (Solution: I cut down on the numbers of patients I see and make sure I get enough time to eat and take break.). I will be on the lookout for any talks she may have close by, but her calendar brings her to Colorado, Ma and .

If you're still looking for a job, check the Legacy Health System website. It would be great if you and Robert live in Portland.

liza

Why do you want this page removed?