Re: cleaning our old place after everything's moved

 > From: "kathryn m" <http://www.kathaus.org/~cat>
 > Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:05:22 -0800
 >
 > hey, do you all have a vacuum, or will you even want me to
 > vacuum?  i can bring mine, but if i don't need to that's better.

Yes, we do.  In fact, Noelle got a replacement belt last weekend.  And we
may rent a steam cleaner, too.

 > how is where-I-live?

It's a nice neighborhood ('though the feral cats are a bit of a nuisance).
The commute totally rocks!

 > do you like your new place?

The main downside is no close grocery stores ('though the weekend farmers
market is 3 blocks away, a definite improvement).  The main upsides are
lots of local restaurants in walking distance, hardwood floors, fruit
trees in the backyard, and lots of shade.

 > see you Saturday.

10am, yep.

Think of a restaurant you'd like to go to for your tip.

Again, we're at

 between 6th & 7th
where-I-live
our-Hayward-phone-number