Re: cleaning our old place after everything's moved

 > From: "kathryn m" <http://www.kathaus.org/~cat>
 > Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 19:29:07 -0800
 >
 > > To: "kathryn m" <http://www.kathaus.org/~cat>
 > >
 > > Would you be available on Saturday Sept 24?  I
 > > think we'll have nearly everything moved by then.
 >
 > that sounds good.  i'll see you then.  what time?  starting
 > earlier would be better for me, like 10 or 11 am.

10am is fine.  I suspect it'll be a big job.  But, that may be relative.

 > let me
 > know.  do you have supplies there?

We do have some cleaning supplies.  We'll buy stuff for the job if
necessary (I'll make a run to the hardware store).

I was thinking of renting a steam cleaner for the rugs.

 > i could bring my own too.

It's up to you.

 > how's the move going so far?

Fine, so far.  I'm hoping to finish it up by Sept 18.

 > take care--
 > kathryn

Why do you want this page removed?