Re: Moving to where-I-live?

You'd like it in Northern Queensland. ;-)

I'm sure most of us will be able to find our way down to where-I-live once
in a while. And, of course, you'll meet new people there.

---  <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert> wrote:

> --- Gail <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gail_sx> wrote:
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > Roberta says you're moving to where-I-liven't resist the hot
> weather,
>
> Absolutely.  I long for the hot, balmy weather... :-)
>
> > or what?
>
> Well, since I full-time perm at So_ny and Noelle can move her job down
> to S.J.,
> it only makes sense.
>
> So, any further parties will be down there.  Too bad almost everyone
> we know
> lives in the east bay.
>
> > Hope things are going well.
> > TTYL,
> > Gail

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be." - Douglas Adams

--0-616859133-1126014586=:72332--

Why do you want this page removed?