our new phone number

--- Forwarded mail from "RESNEWCA-at-txmail.sbc.com |200509where-I-livemove|" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Your New Telephone Service Request
From: http://www.txmail.sbc.com/~RESNEWCA

Dear Mr.,

Thank you for your recent order with SBC Ca. Please review your
information below and save this page for your records.

A letter confirming the products and services you have ordered will be sent.

Your order number is: N20979358

Your new service will be installed at:

where-I-live

The mailing name and address for this service is:
ROBERT

where-I-live

Your new telephone number is as follows:
Line 1: our-San-Jose-phone-number

Note: A telephone number is not guaranteed until it is installed and working.
Please do not distribute or print a telephone number on any materials until
that time.

Your service will be installed on 09/01/05.

If you have further questions or any of the information above is incorrect,
please reply to this email or call us at 1-800-310-2355 and reference the order
number above.

If this response does not address your concern, please reply directly to this
email, or you may get additional information by clicking on the links below.
Another option is cutting and pasting the links into your browser (see safety
note below):

http://sbc.com/help - Find help for your local, long distance, Internet,
wireless, and satellite products and services.
http://ask.sbc.com - Find answers fast to your questions about our SBC products
and services.
http://sbc.com/up2speed - Enroll to receive regular SBC email communications,
special offers, and handy online tips.
http://sbc.com/eov - To review the SBC products and services to which you've
subscribed.
http://sbc.com/mysbc - A single secure point of access to review, modify,
manage, and pay for your services online.

Additionally, you may reach us by phone. Visit http://sbc.com/contactus for a
list of customer service numbers.

Sincerely,

Chris
Your SBC Ca Customer Service Representative

NOTICE
Based on the information you provided, our understanding of your request, and
currently available data, we have addressed your inquiry to the best of our
ability. If we have not answered your question, reply directly to this email,
and we will respond as quickly as possible during regular business hours.
Please note that prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change, and in
the event of a discrepancy, prices, terms and conditions in any applicable
tariffs govern.

SAFETY TIP
The SBC companies care about your Internet safety. Since even familiar links
can be used to misdirect and defraud, consumers should be careful when clicking
directly on hyperlinks. To be sure you're being directed appropriately, copy
and paste the URL into your browser. Learn more about ensuring a safe Internet
experience at http://sbc.com/safety.

--- End of forwarded message from "RESNEWCA-at-txmail.sbc.com |200509where-I-livemove|" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>

Why do you want this page removed?