Re: Internet Order TP3520050824000629 Wed Aug 24 23:14:17 CDT 2005

Greetings,

Thank you for your email and for choosing the SBC family of companies. We value
your business and continued loyalty. Our goal is to provide you with the
personal attention you deserve. We make every effort to respond to each email
individually and address each customer's specific needs. We will be responding
to your inquiry within  1-2 business days, Monday through Friday.  Your
patience is appreciated.

While you are waiting for our email response, you may want to visit our online
self-help tool, where many customers have found fast answers to their
questions. Cut and paste ask.sbc.com into your browser (see safety tip below).

RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS
If you are a residential customer and would like to establish service with your
SBC local service provider or add features to your existing account, please
visit the address listed below and click on your state to use our Shopping Cart:
    sbc.com/products

BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
If you are a business customer and you would like to establish service with
your SBC local service provider or add features to your existing account,
please visit sbc.com/business_customers, select "View Products and Services"
and your state.

If you need more information, please visit the appropriate addresses below:

http://sbc.com/help - Find help for your local, long distance, Internet,
wireless and satellite products and services.
http://ask.sbc.com - Find answers fast to your questions about our SBC products
and services.
http://sbc.com/up2speed - Enroll to receive regular SBC email communications,
special offers and handy online tips.
http://sbc.com/eov - To review the SBC products and services to which you've
subscribed.

Thank you again for your patience.

Regards,

Your SBC Customer Service Representative

NOTICE
Please note that prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change, and in
the event of a discrepancy, prices, terms and conditions in any applicable
tariffs govern.

SAFETY TIP
The SBC companies care about your Internet safety. Since even familiar links
can be used to misdirect and defraud, consumers should guard against clicking
directly on hyperlinks. To be sure you're being directed appropriately, always
copy and paste the URL into your browser. Learn more about ensuring a safe
Internet experience at sbc.com/safety.

(c) 2002-2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All rights reserved.

Why do you want this page removed?