Re: Update: Make your domain Private with Whois Privacy

I tried to add the Whois Privacy service to my existing domain, but when I
clicked on https://my.homepageuniverse.com/names/whoisp.php , it asked me
to charge $40.23, despite the message below saying that the service is
only $9.95/year/domain.

How do I specify Whois Privacy for my existing domain?

Thanks!