Mayan Traditions key wallet/purse

Title: Mayan Traditions - Fair Trade Guatemalan Crafts

Mayan Traditions - Fair Trade Guatemalan Crafts You can receive free shipping in the continental U.S. with orders of $100 or more.  Simply select FREE SHIPPING during checkout.

HOME  |  ABOUT US  |  CONTACT US  |  LOGIN  |  VIEW CART

Category
Spacer

Childrens ItemsSpacer

Christmas ItemsSpacer

Great Craft ItemsSpacer

Guatemala CeramicsSpacer

Guatemala Clergy StolesSpacer

Guatemala Hemp ProductsSpacer

Guatemalan CandlesSpacer

Guatemalan CoffeeSpacer

Guatemalan DollsSpacer

Guatemalan NotecardsSpacer

Guatemalan Patchwork QuiltsSpacer

Guatemalan Worry DollsSpacer

Kitchen ItemsSpacer

Purses, Bags and TotesSpacer

Small Bags and WalletsSpacer

Tablecloths & Place MatsSpacer

Things to WearSpacer

Wooden BoxesSpacer

New Guatemalan CraftsSpacer

Links
Spacer

2004 Annual ReportSpacer

Samajel B'atz'Spacer

Threads of HopeSpacer

UPAVIM Spacer

Mayan HandsSpacer

Ruth and Nohemi ProjectSpacer

Fair Trade Quilts and CraftsSpacer

Maya Traditions Spacer

Maya WeavingSpacer

Books, Music and VideosSpacer

Guatemala InfoSpacer

What is fair trade?Spacer

Dear Robert,
Thank you for your order. Your order number is 2187.
Your total is 9.04. Thank you for your business.

Thank you for buying fair trade. Your order will make a great difference in the lives of many people in Guatemala.

Mayan Traditions

Click Here To Continue Shopping

Mailing List
Spacer

Cart
Your Cart Is Empty

We accept all major credit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express and DiscoverWe will accept a personal check or money order. It mus arrive within 5 days of placing your order.We accept PayPal as a payment method.
  Contact Us  |  Links  |  Testimonials  |  Satisfaction Guarantee  | All Links Directory | Guatemalan Crafts | Site Map
c. Mayan Traditions, Inc. a nonprofit corporation
Privacy Policy | Security Policy

Why do you want this page removed?