Re: There is no ESKcape from email obligations

--- Gail <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gail_sx> wrote:
> This article is on the NZ short tail bats... I did some volunteer work
> up at Cape Trib with the fruit bats-flying foxes.

Yeah.  I read about the fruit bats.  Your work with the flying foxes I only
read in your recent e-mails.  (At least, recent to me!  I'm still at July 7.
Still have a lot of e-mails of yours to catch up on.)

> Does Noel do any work
> with the critters?

Noelle?  No, not really.  She always likes to see them when we go to exhibits
and she has various bat stamps and posters.  ('Though, I don't think she likes
Batman one bit. :-)

> When I get the issue/date I'll send it along.

I'd appreciate it.

Why do you want this page removed?