RE: The eagle has landed

--- Gail <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gail_sx> wrote:
> Not just the ones from Wellington. Have you been able to see all the
> diffenent albums? There are photographs up to at least Cape Trib...
> Look for albums labeled with a '6' for the latest.

1) I see that you re-labelled them.
2) I didn't realize that they were in backwards order.  Or perhaps that's the
way they are now due to the new naming scheme...

> I haven't gotten to
> any of the pictures from July. It takes so long to put them up on the
> site. :-(

That's fine.  It wouldn't make sense to me, anyway, since I still haven't
caught up on all your e-mails!

Why do you want this page removed?