RE: protesters at where-I-live PP

 > From: "Dye, Nora NDye-at-ppgg.org |haywardplannedparenthood|" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
 > Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:22:42 -0700
 >
 > Hey Robert,
 >
 > I hadn't heard about the protesters, though the crusade for life is
 > currently on their tour of Ca- they're in San Francisco right now,
 > so I don't think it was them in where-I-live, but I'm not sure.  Can you tell me
 > how many of them there were,

4 or 5 of them.

 > what they looked like,

Mostly middle-aged male, well dressed; I think there was 1 woman.

 > what they were doing,

Holding huge fake fetus pictures saying something about killing.  They
were on the sidewalk, not in the PP parking lot (as they were when I went
there 10 years ago).  They seemed quiet and passers-by seemed to be
avoiding them.

 > etc?
 >
 > In where-I-live, because the protesters can't get into the parking lot (its
 > private property), they can't really harass our clients, so we're not as
 > concerned. I do appreciate the heads up, and any additional information you
 > have would be fabulous!

Unfortunately, we had a friend over and didn't have much time to swing by
there again.

 > Thanks,
 >
 > Nora

Why do you want this page removed?