United States Senate
331 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510-0001

Representative Pete Stark
United States House of Representatives
239 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

Dear Elected Leader,

As your constituent, I urge you to oppose expansion of the Patriot
Act. The PATRIOT Act is an attack on fundamental American values. It
needs to be reformed, not expanded.

The terrorists have already won.  By endorsing restrictions on
freedom provided by the USA PATRIOT Act, the terrorists have
accomplished what they could never do directly -- curtail the freedom
of all Americans.  By renewing this act, congress will be conceding
defeat and succumb to the demands of the terrorists.

I urge you to stand up to the terrorists and repeal the USA PATRIOT
Act, stop the government from spying on its own citizens, and restore
the freedoms that all Americans deserve.

Once again, I strongly urge you to oppose expansion of the PATRIOT
Act.

Sincerely,

Mr. Robert

where-I-live