Re: Hello?

Well, creep! I've sent one general email and several specific over the
last week. All have fallen into the ether... not even in my sent
folder. This poor rain forest befuddled mac is having a hard time of
it. Very wet, humid, hot, everything falls apart within minutes,
electronics have a heart attack within seconds. Sigh.

I'll have to see if I can get to "town" soon. Hopefully this email will
make it out :-) Lost in the jungle Mr. Livingstone, send help!!

I'm still at the Cape Tribulation research station and have been
working with the flying foxes. I person the Bat House almost every day:
the interpretive center for hearty souls that make it up this far into
the Daintree. There's an awful lot of them surprisingly. I also work
with out resident population of 17 and the five we have in  rescue at
the moment. They're surprisingly fun little guys, lots of personality.

I guess full updating will have to wait until I get out of the wet
tropics and back to civilization. Keep in touch.

Why do you want this page removed?