Suggestion for http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert/archives/personal/2005/msg00111.html

Hi,

My name is Jane, webmaster of zipcode2business.com, and I have been spending
some time looking at your website
http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert/archives/personal/2005/msg00111.html.
 It was an absolute pleasure visiting your site. I found it linking other
business listings or yellow pages sites but not linking to our website
zipcode2business.com yet.

I would like to introduce you with this quality website,
http://www.zipcode2business.com
, covering free business listings by ZIP code lookup. It is for non-profit
purpose and open for public to lookup business information of all zip codes in
United States. Please let me know if the above provides you with adequate
information that you need to review and consider our website for linking. I can
be reached via email at http://www.zipcode2business.com/~jane.

Thank you for your time.

TITLE: Business Listings by ZIP Code

Free business listings lookup by US ZIP code.</p>

Thank you once again.

Best wishes,
Jane, for http://www.zipcode2business.com
Email: http://www.zipcode2business.com/~jane