Old Orchard Books Shipment Confirmation

Hello and thank you for your order from Old Orchard Books! We value your business!

This email is to let you know that your order for "UML Pocket Reference" was shipped via U.S. Postal Service First Class on 04/21/2005 to the following address:

Robert

my-August-2004-work-address

The following optional services were used:

None

The Post Office provides the following information on estimated delivery times:

?	Standard Media Mail shipments are expected to arrive within 4 to 14 business days (they may take as long as 21 business days to outlying states and territories).
?	Expedited shipments are expected to arrive within 2 to 6 business days.
?	International Global Priority shipments are expected to arrive 4-8 days.
?	Shipments to Italy are shipped via ground or airmail and can take up to 4 weeks, as Intl Global Priority is not available to Italy.

We are always trying to provide our customers with the best online buying experience. As such we offer the following services:

?	We ship all packages next business day.
?	Personalized ship confirmation email sent with each order, which includes tracking information for orders that have delivery confirmation.
?	24 hour guaranteed response time to any pre or post sale questions.
?	Free delivery confirmation for all orders over $20.
?	Free delivery confirmation for shipments to Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
?	Free delivery confirmation on all Expedited Packages.

Thank you again for your order! We look forward to doing business with you again soon.

Return policy:  Buy with confidence.  We want the customer to feel that they got a great book at a great value. If however, you are dissatisfied with your product, please email us at http://www.oldorchardbooks.com/~Orders.  Returns are accepted within 30 days of shipment.  On some orders, a 15% restocking fee may apply.

Regards,

Angela

Questions about your order?  Please email us at:  		orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please visit our website at:				www.oldorchardbooks.com

NOTE:
 This e-mail was generated by Endicia Internet Postage (www.Endicia.com)
 at the sender's request.  DO NOT CONTACT Endicia if you have any
 questions about the shipment or the package delivery, instead please
 contact the sender of this e-mail or the U.S. Postal Service.