Re: Fw: Shipment Notification from THE UPS STORE #3796 - X10 return

 > From: Richard <http://www.juno.com/~w1few>
 > Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 03:06:41 -0400
 >
 > Is this the tracking number the UPS store gave you when you shipped it
 > out from the UPS store?

It should be.  At the UPS store, I gave them your e-mail address since it
was your credit card and figured you'd want to find out where the money
went :-).  When I look at http://iship.com/track/trk.asp?t=MMUFWENW0U7H0
(also in the e-mail you sent), it looks correct -- it went via Oakland to
Las Vegas, NV.  It arrived on April 6.

 > On 15 Apr 2005 13:03:56 -0700 http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert) writes:
 > >  > From: R <http://www.DRAComp.com/~R>
 > >  > Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:49:45 -0400
 > >  >
 > >  > Hi Robert,
 > >  > They said they did not receive it yet.  They said they want a tracking
 > >  > number.  The UPS shipper/store should have given you a tracking number.  If
 > >  > not, just call them up and ask them for the number.
 > >  > If you run intio a problem, let me know.
 > >  > D
 > >
 > > Actually, you were the one that gave me (via e-mail) the tracking
 > > number:
 > >
 > > TRACKING & REFERENCE
 > >     Carrier Trk:   1Z797E9W0315767373
 > >     Shipment ID:   MMUFWENW0U7H0