Re: Fw: Shipment Notification from THE UPS STORE #3796 - X10 return

 > From: R <http://www.DRAComp.com/~R>
 > Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:49:45 -0400
 >
 > Hi Robert,
 > They said they did not receive it yet.  They said they want a tracking
 > number.  The UPS shipper/store should have given you a tracking number.  If
 > not, just call them up and ask them for the number.
 > If you run intio a problem, let me know.

Actually, you were the one that gave me (via e-mail) the tracking number:

TRACKING & REFERENCE
    Carrier Trk:   1Z797E9W0315767373
    Shipment ID:   MMUFWENW0U7H0
    Order / Item #: 40346405
    Reference #: LH040105LH

 > At 10:10 AM 4/13/05, you wrote:
 > >  > From: R <http://www.DRAComp.com/~R>
 > >  > Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:46:02 -0400
 > >  >
 > >  > Hi - No I didn't get credit yet.  Did you get a UPS tracking number?
 > >
 > >Yes.  It was successfully delivered.  Perhaps you could call X10 and find
 > >out what happened.  The return authorization # was RMA190466 and their
 > >number is (800) 675-3044.
 > >
 > >  > ME
 > >  >
 > >  > At 11:45 PM 4/8/05, you wrote:
 > >  > >Did you get your refund for this return?

Why do you want this page removed?