Irth Cafe

Had you heard of this place?
Title: BAV - Display Business - The Ultimate Guide to Vegetarian Living in the San Francisco Bay Area

Guide Home Login so you can add reviews! Glossary of terms used in the UG
Search (name / city / area / keyword)
" name=search_text>
Add New Business Create Custom Adobe Acrobat Guide for Print

Irth Cafe Add ReviewSend us a photoPrinter Friendly ViewSubmit an UpdateGo back
Address: 855 B Street , where-I-live
Area: East Bay
Phone: (510) 538-IRTH
Category: Restaurant/Food Vendor (Vegetarian Friendly)
Restaurant Type: Italian
Average cost: $11-$20  per person before tax and tip$11-$20  per person before tax and tip
Accepts credit card: Yes

Website Map Quest  Yahoo! Map  Google Maps

Last update: 2005-03-24
Added by: chris
Viewed: 179

  There are no reviews for this business yet. Be the first

The intent of the Ultimate Guide is to make it easier for folks new to the Bay Area or new to vegetarianism to find businesses that support their vegetarian lifestyle. We welcome your reviews and feedback on businesses and services listed within. For any public reviews, please keep your comments constructive so that the business may learn from them -- no slander or mean-spirited comments.. You are responsible for what you post as a 3rd party contributor to the Ultimate Guide web site. We reserve the right to edit or delete submissions that are deemed inappropriate by Bay Area Vegetarians.

  Submit review
Submit photo
Submit an update
Show veggie businesses in area