Re: Head Hunters and more...

 > From: "Alan M. Peck" <http://www.comcast.net/~peckalan>
 > Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:37:08 -0400
 >
 > Hi Robert,
 > I hope you dont mind my passing your email on to a head hunter, Rick Laidlaw,
 > that helped me out a lot after leaving

That's fine.

 > - even though he did not
 > actually place me at my current job, I would definitely tap him myself in the
 > future if I needed to.  He was asking about any folks that I might have known
 > from Topical_Net days that might have an interest in search engines.  I did
 > explain that you were on the left coast, but you never know.  So please dont be
 > too surprised to get an email introducing himself.

I heard just today that 2 of my co-workers are going to work at a start-up
doing search.  It must be all the rage.

 > Some good news:  Google says they'll buy $3M in imaging from us

Yeah.  Sounds good.

I've actually been looking into programming on the Playstation at So_ny, if
you can believe that.  The thought is to port our software there.  I
strongly feel it will be a total failure 'cause the Playstation just isn't
built for the computing we would need.  But, I'll just do what they say
until my contract runs out at the beginning of May...

 > amp.

Why do you want this page removed?