AK Press order shipment confirmation

Thank you for your order from AK Press.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items today. Attached to this email is a copy of your detailed invoice.

The following 1 item(s) were included in this shipment:

Qty    Item                           Price         Shipped Subtotal
1      Slingshot Organizer 2013       $   4.50      1       $   4.50

                                           Item Subtotal: $     4.50
                                     Shipping & Handling: $     4.00
                                                   TOTAL: $     8.89

This shipment was sent to:

NICHOLAS

It was shipped via MEDIA MAIL.

If you need to get in touch with us about your order, e-mail us at:

   http://www.akpress.org/~orders

AK Press
http://www.akpress.org/~orders   http://www.akpress.org

This email was sent on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 14:20:14 (publisher time)

Why do you want this page removed?