Alternatives ?

Hi Robert,

  We know that the Recession had a big negative role against
cohousing... and beyond that,  I shudder to think about all that you
attempted to cope with while organizing the cohousing group.

  Very Probably this is not adequate consolation, but I want to thank
you for all of your efforts.  I'm certain that you dealt with tons of
frustrations while working with people.

  My partner and I are still attracted to cohousing.  We're wondering
if a slightly different form of neighborhood would be a better way to
go forward,  like Pocket Neighborhoods, as Ross Chapin calls them.

  Let us know if you both are inclined to try again in the future ?
Again, thank you for all of your patience and work in this project.

Happy holidays,

Alan VanEss and Richard Daley

Why do you want this page removed?