Re: Craigslist - Registered Health Information Technician II

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012, Nancy Mendelssohn wrote:

> Like I said, you wouldn't have been happy there.

you're probably right.

> Yep went to Happy Time last Friday. Some new folks, trying to sell their
> book on being child free.

I looked up their blog (enoughof.us)

We had T-Day in Sacramento with our friends and their strange 12 yr old
daughter. I could see how the girl creates so much stress for them.

Anyway, we're going to SB for Xmas holiday. I should book Gary into the
Kitty Hotel.... or if you 2 aren't leaving town maybe we could hire Ed?
Gary is low-maintenance, just needs one scoop of food morning and evening.
(and he's indoor-lots of outdoor)
I thought I would put that out there in case...
thanks!
Noelle
> > Nancy
> On Nov 21, 2012 8:10 AM, "Noelle" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 20 Nov 2012, Nancy Mendelssohn wrote:
> >
> > > Stanford is really fussy about who they hire.  They don't take "just
> > > anyone."  I'm actually not surprised to find out that they give a 45 minute
> > > psych test.  You might not like it there.
> >
> > I already got a rejection e-mail!!
> > Did you go to the DINKs/SINKs happy hour last week?
> >

> > > On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg

Why do you want this page removed?