UPS My Choice Membership Renewal

UPS My Choice
Useful Links:
Get the most out of UPS My Choice

Check out Premium Membership benefits

Stay connected with UPS Mobile

Hello Robert,

You'll be happy to know that your membership for the address below will be automatically renewed on 12/25/2012.

Delivery Address:
.
where-I-live

As a UPS My Choice Member you've been part of a revolutionary new era in home delivery. UPS is the only delivery company that provides you the flexibility to manage the delivery of your packages around your busy schedule.

As you know, UPS My Choice provides advanced notification that your package is on the way and when it's going to be there. If you're not able to be home, our Authorize Shipment Release feature makes it easy to request UPS to leave your package. You can even reroute your packages to another address or reschedule your deliveries to a more convenient day.

Enjoy the advanced notifications and home delivery flexibility that UPS My Choice provides? Encourage your friends and family to visit ups.com/mychoice to sign up today.

Receive a lot of packages and desire even more home delivery flexibility? UPS My Choice Premium Membership provides unlimited rerouting and rescheduling options and features a delivery planner that shows all your incoming packages. Upgrade now!

Thanks for using UPS My Choice. We're pleased to provide you home delivery that fits your life.

UPS

You can change your membership settings or renewal options by simply logging into ups.com to change your preferences.

© 2012 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS, the UPS brandmark, and the color are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
For more information on UPS's privacy practices, refer to the UPS Privacy Policy.
Please do not reply directly to this e-mail. UPS will not receive any reply message.
For questions or comments, visit Contact UPS.

This communication contains proprietary information and may be confidential.. If you are not the intended recipient, the reading, copying, disclosure or other use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are instructed to please delete this e-mail immediately.
Privacy Notice
UPS My Choice Service Terms
Contact UPS

Why do you want this page removed?