Re: cost of career coaching? gift certificates?

Hi Robert,

Enclosed is a gift certificate you can share with her.

Let's have her call using the enclosed certificate.  Then if it's a match,
we can set up an in-person session and you can pay for it online or by
check.  I will need a regular email address for you to bill you.  I will
also need your full name and hers - and a copy of her resume.  Thanks.

All the best,
Lisa

CareerGenerations <http://www.careergenerations.com>
2225 E. Bayshore Suite 239