Re: Q&A with an architecture student?

Yes, please just email me your questions -- we don't want to make things too complicated.

Thanks.

--- On Tue, 11/20/12, Kaitlin Bailey <http://www.gmail.com/~kaitlin.l.bailey> wrote:

From: Kaitlin Bailey <http://www.gmail.com/~kaitlin.l.bailey>
Subject: Re: Q&A with an architecture student?
To: "robert b" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 12:48 PM

Unfortunately, I am only just leaving for San  now, so I will not be in until 1 or 1:30. I have plans to visit a cohousing community in Aptos around 5 tonight, but if you you are free between noon and then, maybe we could meet. Otherwise, I will be available most of Friday and early Saturday.

Or if it is easiest, perhaps just emailing you some questions I had could suffice. Whatever you prefer.

Thank you so much for your input and willingness to accommodate me. You can contact me here, or call or text me at (408) 209 3929.

Kaitlin