Robert sent you a message: Re: Michelle Klink replied to your comment: "I didn't get to stay..."

Title: Meetup
Meetup

(As you requested, below is a copy of the email you just sent.)

Meetup Message from: Robert, Organizer of South Bay Job Search Network

Re: Michelle Klink replied to your comment: "I didn't get to stay..."

RE: nobody showing up. As the meeting organizer, I request phone numbers when people RSVP. I think we should call them if they don't show up at 8am.

At the very least, we'll be able to see what their excuse is.
Robert is also a member of:
Hackers and Founders
8,1 Hackers / Founders •
Hackternoon
828 Hackternooners • Santa Clara, CA
The Open Source Internet Of Things Silicon Valley
75 community members • Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco Python Meetup Group
2,005 Python Programmers • San Francisco, CA
See all 43
To report abuse or block this person, please click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

Why do you want this page removed?