Re: cost of career coaching? gift certificates?

 > From: Lisa Stotlar <http://www.careergenerations.com/~lisa>
 > Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 18:19:29 -0800
 >
 > Hi Robert,
 >
 > Thank you for your email.  We charge $150/hour.  We also have some small
 > groups we do such as a 6-week success team (for $125).  Please let me know
 > if you'd like to discuss the options.

She's extremely discouraged at this point.  I think that she'd need
one-on-one interaction.  She went through Promatch and never successfully
found a job; she attends one success team regularly, but does not find any
inspiration in it.

 > I'm not sure what you mean by "S.O."

Significant Other.

 > So I can perhaps provide more information once I know what her specific
 > needs are.  (Most people need between 4-12 hours.)

Do you mean between 4 and 12 hours to obtain a job?  Or, 4 and 12 hours to
gain confidence in themselves to eventually find a job?

In any case, would she know after the first session whether it would be
effective and useful to her?  Or, would it take several sessions before
noticing progress?

 > And yes, you can share
 > this gift with her however you like.  We're often
 > holiday/birthday/graduation gifts. :)

Cool.  How can this work?  Would you send the bills to me?  Or, would I
prepay for each session?

Thanks.

 > All the best,
 > Lisa
 >

 > CareerGenerations <http://www.careergenerations.com/>
 > 2225 E. Bayshore Suite 239
 >  94303 (near 101 & Embarcadero)
 >
 > Directions to our office <http://www.careergenerations.com/contact-us>
 > Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisacareercoach>
 > Skype & Google Video Chat
 >
 > On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:40 AM, robert b <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert> wrote:
 > > Hi.  My S.O. is having problems finding a job and, more importantly,
 > > keeping motivating while trying to do so.
 > >
 > > I was thinking of paying for some coaching for her.
 > >
 > > A friend (Curtis Williams) mentioned you.
 > >
 > > How much do you charge per session?
 > >
 > > Also, I was hoping to provide this as a gift.  Would there be a way to
 > > discreetly inform her about this on a designated date?
 > >
 > > Thanks.

Why do you want this page removed?