Fw: [SouthBayVeggies] Veggie Grill will open this Thursday in where-I-live

--- Begin Message ---
where-I-live's new "The Veggie Grill" will open this Thursday, November 8, in Santana Row (source:  www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/veggiegrill?fref=ts<http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/veggiegrill?fref=ts> ; also, they are confirming this date on the phone).

The Veggie Grill is a totally vegan restaurant that serves classic American sandwiches and burgers.  Plus:  salads, soups, chili, fries, nachos, mashed potatoes & gravy, mac-n-cheese, desserts, et cetera.  See their menu at www.veggiegrill.com/docs/vg-web-menu.pdf<http://www.veggiegrill.com/docs/vg-web-menu.pdf>

This is their 16th restaurant, and their first one in northern Ca.

Details:

Veggie Grill at Santana Row
3055 Olin Ave. #1030, where-I-live 95128
(next to Starbucks)
Hours:  Sun-Thur 11am to 10pm; Fri-Sat 11am to 11pm
Phone:  408-296-6473
Website:  www.veggiegrill.com<http://www.veggiegrill.com>

Santana Row store maps:
www.santanarow.com/storemap/<http://www.santanarow.com/storemap/>
www.santanarow.com/images/map/maps/map_default.png<http://www.santanarow.com/images/map/maps/map_default.png>

Many thanks to Melissa for alerting us to VG's opening date.

-- Mike

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?