Fw: [SouthBayVeggies] lots of organic vegan grocery items for l/2 off

--- Begin Message ---
opened Sept 13, 2012

In the front on the right hand side, an aisle dedicated for organic products

I noticed almost all (80%) of the items are vegan.   There were even vegan gluten free, chocolate and vanilla frosting for sale.  (it's probably out of stock by now)

Great selection of organic, vegan soups in cans or in the plastic containers.  My favorite is the Imagine Chiplote Corn Soup

new items all the time

http://www.groceryoutlet.com/Milpitas-CA/

note:  the rest of the food sold in the store are totally junk filled with preservatives,

IMPORTANT SIGNATURE:
sign, Sunny
Vote yes on 37, "LABEL GMOS" , don't let Monsanto bully us anymore.
We have the freedom to know what we are buying.

http://vimeo.com/26202998

==
farm fishing is bad in many ways
http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
and there's not enough wild salmon to go around....

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?